Seth Kirkpatrick

Seth Kirkpatrick, Media Director

Seth Kirkpatrick, a 17-year old senior at John Adams High School, is the Media Director of The Tower. He is involved in many extracurriculars, such as being a lawyer for Mock Trial, and playing the alto saxophone for Marching Band and Jazz Band. As the Media Director for The Tower, he has coordinated fundraisers, advertising and distribution of the printed issues of The Tower. Seth Kirkpatrick is also the creator of and one of the hosts for “The RadioTower Podcast”. Last year, he had the opportunity to interview 3 potential mayoral candidates: James Mueller, Sean Haas, and Jason Critchlow. Seth was also the director and producer of the “VOID,” a 3-part radio series. He loves to get out in the world and make connections with new people. Seth has a multitude of plans this year for The Tower, including ideas to push forth different media outlets for our network. He wishes to either go to college for law or business and strives to become a student of Notre Dame. While being somewhat of a “perfectionist," he loves to have moments to relax, such as taking a walk in the early morning mist, or playing board games with his friends. His favorite classes are History, Spanish and English. His favorite sport is baseball, and his favorite type of food is Scottish. No matter what Seth does, it’s done with efficiency, integrity, and pride. He strongly believes if it isn’t the best he can do, then it isn’t good enough.

All content by Seth Kirkpatrick
Aight, Imma Head Out

Aight, Imma Head Out

Seth Kirkpatrick, Media Director
May 20, 2020
Matthew Carbonaro

Matthew Carbonaro

Seth Kirkpatrick, Media Director
February 19, 2020
Where the Money Flows

Where the Money Flows

Seth Kirkpatrick, Managing Editor
March 27, 2019
Josette Wright (left) and Marielle Guerrero (right)

Marielle Guerrero

Seth Kirkpatrick, Managing Editor
September 13, 2018
Julilla Baer

Julilla Baer

Seth Kirkpatrick, Managing Editor
September 13, 2018
Load More Stories
Donate to The Tower
$85
$500
Contributed
Our Goal

Comments (0)

All The Tower Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest
Activate Search
Seth Kirkpatrick